Treat your mind and body to a healthy short-break in the Algarve next year with Jasmine Hemsley, one of our favourite wellness experts.
“I believe that small, key changes in our everyday lives can create a profound, positive impact. Come and join me in the Algarve next Spring and discover how to take your health into your own hands. I’ll show you how the ancient principles of Ayurveda can be used to build a simpler, healthier life from the inside out.” Jasmine Hemsley
Red is thrilled to be able to offer readers the opportunity to spend five days in the Portuguese sunshine with the inspiring wellness expert Jasmine Helmsley. Jasmine has devised an exclusive Ayurvedic based programme for Red readers designed to help you find - and then keep - a perfect balance.
This is Jasmine’s first ever retreat and she can’t wait to introduce Red readers to her wellness philosophy. You’ll be staying at the tranquil Longevity Cegonha Country Club in the picturesque surroundings of Vilamoura just 4km away from the marina and sandy beaches.
Over five inspiring days Jasmine will guide you through a series of talks and activities. There will be Q&A sessions, cooking demonstrations, massages and yoga classes as well as time to simply relax. You’ll get a copy of her fantastic East by West book and eat a special Ayurvedic menu each day using many of her own recipes. Jasmine will also run two sound bath sessions designed to create a blissful, escape from the hectic pace of everyday life by harnessing the therapeutic frequencies of sound. You’ll come back refreshed and re-invigorated and with a better understanding of what your mind and body needs to stay well.
ABOUT OUR EXPERT
After founding Hemsley + Hemsley with her sister, London-based nutrition and wellness expert , has branched out on her own. With a passion for home-cooked food and natural remedies, she released her first book East by West, last year. In it she presents her own version of Ayurvedic cuisine and wisdom inspired by her travels in India and Sri Lanka. Its become an an Amazon best-seller and winner of Women’s Health Wellbeing Book of the Year award.
- Four nights full-board accommodation at the Longevity Cegonha Country Club
- All meals included from Jasmine’s bespoke Ayurvedic menu
- Personal Dosha consultation by an Ayurvedic practitioner
- Two sound bowl sessions with Jasmine
- Exclusive talk and Q&A by Jasmine
- Two cooking demonstrations led by Jasmine
- Full body massage and one-hour self-massage class
- Daily restorative yoga classes and a group hike in the neighbouring national park
- Ayurvedic goody bag worth (including a copy of East by West)
- Return group transfers from Faro airport (flights are NOT included but can be booked by Wellbeing Escapes)
THE PRICE: From £1,320pp* (single supplement £370)
THE DATES: 4th - 8th April, 2019
TO BOOK, CALL: 02038 113 635
Quoting code: HEMSLEY
OUR TRAVEL PARTNER
Wellbeing Escapes (logo), the UK’s leading spa and wellness specialist, offer a wide range of health-boosting holidays worldwide from stress-management and detox to yoga and meditation.
Tripsmiths partners with the world’s leading tour operators and select media brands to deliver exclusive travel experiences.
* Prices based on two sharing. Subject to availability. Wellbeing Escapes is ABTA-bonded and this trip is ATOL-protected.